Frida Dahl Durdevic is a certified personal trainer and inspiring group fitness instructor based in Stockholm, Sweden. Her private sessions as well as her group workouts are energetic and fun yet challenging and rewarding. Frida brings joy into her workouts and manage to transform them into an enjoyable routine instead of a “dreadful must”.
Her goal is to inspire you to become a stronger and healthier version of yourself, both physically and mentally, creating a balanced and sustainable plan for your everyday life. Frida motivates you to push yourself when it’s tough and lets you celebrate every result on the way, big or small.
Frida can help you with:
- Improving your everyday workout routine
- Strength training and muscle toning
- Improving cardio and conditioning
- Stress management workouts and exercises
- Making healthier everyday choices
- Nutrition advices that supports your workout goals
- Increasing your knowledge about physical activity and the positive effects of working out
- Working on life balance and overall wellbeing
- Increasing energy and positive thinking
Price: 60 min private session is 750 SEK. Free 40 min consultation.
*The price include taxes
All counseling will be held in English and/or Swedish. Feel free to contact Frida to book your consultation and get started.