A great, big smile is without doubt the best accessory, but in a stressful time of year it’s sometimes easy to forget to do just that; smile.
Smiling has many health benefits; it releases endorphins, lowers stress and anxiety, spreads a positive vibe, and best of all; it’s contagious! We therefore want to share eight random reasons to why you should bring out that beautiful smile of yours and go spread some love!
1. Wake up and notice that nice feeling of walking up in your own bed, under a warm blanket, after a good night’s sleep.
2. Feel the crisp, fresh air filling your lungs when you step outside.
3. Take a look at the lovely people in your life. Weather it is family, a lover or a friend; you are loved unconditionally.
4. The colors of the season! There is so much beauty around us, we just need to look.
5. Your able to learn something new every day; whether it’s in school or at work. You have the chance (and ability) to grow!
6. Think of all the people you have met this year, and how they have added something to your life.
7. You’re able to enjoy yet another day on this beautiful earth.
8. Smile because you are somebodies reason to smile today!
There is so much in life to be thankful for, and once we start noticing them, you will automatically smile more often, we promise! Have a great day!
By: Henriette Danielsen