Clara Mo is a certified nutritionist based in Stockholm, Sweden. She guides people into making healthier choices, finding balance and happiness in life.
Her goal is to find solutions that will meet your physical, mental and emotional needs using scientific research, clinical experience, problem solving skills and an intuitive approach to help you reach your goals.
Clara can help you to:
- Make healthier everyday choices
- Plan your diet before, during and after pregnancy
- Increase your knowledge when it comes to nutrition for children and/or infants
- Manage and treat disordered eating
- Prevent/manage/treat symptoms/illness (cardiovascular disease, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, high cholesterol, constipation, heartburn, fatigue, bloating etc.)
- Improve digestion
- Optimize your diet for building muscles
- Work on issues related to overweight/underweight
- Increase energy and wellbeing
Price range: 60-90 min consultation is 1500 SEK.
*The price include taxes
All counseling will be in English and/or Swedish. Feel free to reach out to Clara and set something up.
Contact Clara at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow her Instagram account for a daily dose of inspiration.