As soon as winter comes we have a tendency to retreat to the coziness of our homes. Which can be lovely but often eventually gives you the feeling that you’re going round and round in circles.
There are actually plenty of exciting stuff to do in the city when winter comes. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Ice skating. Yes, you are technically still going round and round in circles, but it’s much more fun and you get some exercise and fresh air!
- Christmas markets. Regardless of if you are on the look out for presents or just want to have hot wine, Christmas markets are just cuteness overdose and we can’t go a whole winter without visiting at least one.
- 100 point challenge Christmas edition. Great team building activity and also a great Christmas present idea.
- Triple activities. Check out Triple’s website for fun activities hosted by locals. Also a great Christmas present idea.
- All of our indoor events. The perfect pre-Christmas gift to yourself.
- Fika. It’s important to still go out and get some fresh air but you can have wonderful coffee and cookie breaks to get warm every now and then!
- Check out the beautiful and inspiring interior design stores.
- Have a real Swedish sauna experience at Hellasgården with a jump in the frozen lake afterwards (optional, but so much fun!)
Each city changes with each season, it’s time to rediscover yours once more!
By: Mo Oléron / Photo cred: Pinterest